Digital Broadcasting and Media Executive Search
Filcro Media Staffing is a retained media and digital broadcasting executive search firm providing specialized identification, recruitment and attraction of digital broadcasting, advertising and media executives within a multitude of domestic and international markets across a variety of media platforms. A welcome note from the CEO of Filcro Media Staffing.
Detailed information pertaining to the firm’s specialized executive search practices, search methodologies, recruitment efficacy, management consulting and business terms and conditions, can be reviewed by utilizing the appropriate links designated on this page.
Modality - Filcro Media Staffing’s Search Methodologies
- Business, creative and technical goal determinations
- Tactical, strategic, cultural, change management and succession issues
- Time lines
- Consensus for formulation of skill sets and experience for search document
- Initial universe compilation
- Recruitment of candidates for tiering
- Qualification assessments
- Attraction of candidates
- Candidate justification procedures
- Tiering of candidates
- Client interviews, internal assessments and justification reviews
- Client and Filcro Media confer to determine ideal(s)
- Documented verification of background, education and experience
- Hiring terms, contract negotiations and or relocation finalization
- Formal offer
- Acclimation assessment
- These standardized and proprietary methodologies have been utilized to facilitate specialized media and broadcasting executive search assignments, since 1985.
The firm conducts an “orchestrated” search process that has proven modality and efficacy. The firm’s focus and acumen are noted within specific case histories relevant to business, technical and creative identification. The firm’s practice permits established means to be honed at any point during universe compilation, identification or tiering. Each search ecology is transparent and collaborative with reporting functions that are unique to the level of tactical and strategic weighting of each assignment.
Our focus is fulfilling our client’s business goals. Filcro Media Staffing’s reporting process facilitates clear definition and verification during every phase of recruitment, identification and assessment. Each variable becomes a catalyst capable of improving the search process. Clients hiring senior level executives enjoy transparent tiering of candidates through our proprietary SEIT system
Specialized Media Search Groups and Disciplines
The “Recruitment Practices” page contains detailed information pertaining to the specialized search practice areas within Filcro Media Staffing. Business, technical and creative recruitment disciplines are discussed in detail allowing clients to garner a comprehensive understanding of the firm’s approach to the identification of specific hard skill sets and experience in each media and broadcasting practice group. C level executives, Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers are all identified, recruited, attracted, qualified, verified, hired and retained by utilizing broad and granular knowledge based on experience that is within context of the specific industry and the function itself.
Reporting, Deliverables and Logistics - (SEIT)
Filcro Media Staffing combines traditional and proprietary search tools to enhance the identification process by increasing access to real-time information. The result is a simple and highly effective information tool called SEIT.
Clients conducting senior level executive searches have complimentary access to our proprietary SEIT system, pronounced “see it”. SEIT stands for search ecology information technology. We are the only executive search firm to offer SEIT. Clients retaining the firm for “multiple” searches receive a SEIT site for all searches with base salaries above $300K. Clients retaining the firm for single searches below $300K will continue to receive deliverables, logistics and reporting through standardized practices in the executive search industry.
Filcro Media Staffing provides a number of selected “Case Histories” for clients to understanding the firm’s methodologies within context of specific searches. The firm’s reasoning during the executive search process is an important factor in examining Filcro Media Staffing’s modality.
We encourage new clients to read an appropriate case history or group of case histories relevant to their current identification needs to fill a multitude of digital jobs.
Management Consulting Options
Outside of the Executive Search Process
Domestic and International
- Formulation of compensation structures for business, creative and technology environments
- Succession planning
- Change management assessments for news lines of business or within context of acquisitions, mergers, divestitures and venture capital funding
- Skill set formulation and assessments
- Strategic and tactical planning within each practice group
- Filcro Media Staffing can offer complete guidance at any phase of business development or formulation.
- Global back office broadcast operations build-out. Back office information.
Please use this link for Filcro Media Staffing pro bono requests. Thank you
Although we are always extremely busy in representing paying clients and in managing professional obligations, our commitment to pro bono service is unequivocal.
Providing media management consulting and high-quality broadcasting executive search services to those media non-profits who are unable to pay is critically important to our community. That is why Filcro Media Staffing participates in identifying media executives for nonprofit organizations that serve the public interest by serving the disadvantaged.